Today we had our second Shichida Lesson.
We started with the Welcome song, Energy ball, Hug and Positive statement, similar to the week before.
Then we had the same repertoire of
1. Telepathy, Clairvoyance games
2. Pretend play games – this time, we pretended to do some baking with an oven!
3. Memory games
5. Eye training (looking at a toy move around)
Out of about 30 activities, most were different from the ones used last week except for a few-
1. (on TV screen) Animal flashcards
3. The book used for speed reading (it was a ‘story’ with about 40 words)
4. A cartoon video on Sawako (played twice, once in English and another time in Korean)
5. The ABC song
6. The flashcard song (they called it the ‘Shichida Musical’)
7. ‘Sentences for daily life’ – A set of flashcards on the TV screen showing some pictures depicting things we do daily (for example, ‘I comb my hair’, ‘I take a shower’)
Today there were lots of screaming children and Samantha couldn’t really pay attention..she ended up screaming with everyone else. The teacher remained calm throughout the session and I didn’t once notice any hint of frustration that her class was being disrupted so often..Surprisingly, one of her classmates managed to fall asleep in class, which is quite amazing considering how noisy the class was. The kid must have been really tired.