We missed last week’s lessons because Samantha was down with a runny nose. Thankfully, she recovered quite fast.
In today’s lesson we had
- 4 plastic fruits – the parents were supposed to describe to the babies the fruits, their colour, texture, taste
- Matching big and small items
- Matching pictures of animals
- Matching of the same toys
- Practicing taking a straw out of and into a cup
It got a little boring as there were too many matching games. I could tell the babies were not so interested too as there was plenty of shouting and crying today..