To prove/disprove the Shichida method claim of being able to nurture ESP, I’ve come out with a methodology for an experiment on clairvoyance testing which I will be conducting on Samantha every week over a period of about a year:
- The environment should be free of distractions.
- Relaxation exercises, as taught by Shichida Method (Energy ball, Hugging, Positive statement)
- Three cards, each with a picture of an animal (for example, a cow, rabbit, and a dog) printed on them, are shuffled and placed face-down in front of the subject.
- The animal pictures should not be ambiguous, and the animal should be in the foreground, with minimal (or no) background.
- The subject is asked to pick the card with the one specified picture (eg. dog).
- The result is recorded as + (correct) or – (wrong).
- This is repeated, for a total of ten times per session. No result should be discarded, regardless of the situation.
- Each session is repeated at the same time weekly.
- The 3 animals to choose from are changed every month.
I will post my results here in time to come.
(Special thank you to MieVee @ MummysHomeschool.com for her comments and my NUS friend who helped me vet this)